Thursday, March 15, 2012

Birchbox March 2012 - Teen Vogue Box

A few days ago I received my March Birchbox. I blogged a while back about getting an e-mail from Birchbox asking me if I would like to opt in for a special box from Teen Vogue. The box has some pretty great products in it, but two of the items on my card were not in my box (this is explained below). I have e-mailed Birchbox and hopefully they can send me the items.

This is what was on my card:
Here's what my card had listed on it:
1. Annick Goutal - Petite Cherie: A blend of fresh fruity notes and musk, this French fragrance is the definition of understated chic.
2. essie - luxeffects: Layer this glittery top coat onto any polish for an eye-catching look. (My color is a cut above - a girly pink glitter).
3. Peter Thomas Roth - Max Anti-Shing Mattifying Gel: This gel primer absorbs oil and sweat, ensuring that your makeup stays pristine for hours on end. (I did not receive this item. Instead I was given the Kerastase Elixir Ultime).
4. tarte - LipSurgence lip ting: This long-lasting stain adds rich pigment and is designed to boost the moisture levels in your lips. (Sadly, I did not get this either! I was really looking forward to this item. I was given Fresh Sugar Rose lip treatment instead).
5. twistband - Hair Tie: Give your ponytail a makeover with these colorful snag-free elastics. (Mine is a wine/red color).

Overall I love the box. The essie polish is amazing and I can't wait to use it. I was a little sad to see that I didn't get the tarte lip stain, but the sugar rose lip treatment is nice. I've never had a box that I didn't love. There's always something in a box that I can use or someone else I know can use.







Top: twistband / everything that was in my box. Bottom: ModCloth coupon and TeenVogue subscription card. 

Top: essie luxeffects in a cut above. Bottom: Kerastase Elixir Ultime.

Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment.

Annick Goutal perfume.

Top: Contents of box. Bottom: box with Teen Vogue sleeve.

Product list/Greeting card.

No comments:

Post a Comment