Monday, February 27, 2012

My Makeup and Nail Polish Storage

I finally bought a rolling cart to keep all of my makeup and nail polish in. It has two skinny drawers on top (they hold my makeup) and two big drawers on the bottom (these hold nail polish, removers, lotions, etc...).

I am happy with this cart. If I run out of room for my polish I will buy another one. It was $15 and came from WalMart. Pictures are included below.



My 4 Drawer Rolling Cart.

First drawer. Top to bottom: Makeup brushes and beautyblender; Face makeup (foundation, bronzer, blushes, concealer, face primer)
Eye Rock eyeliner (in top drawer, underneath baskets).
Second Drawer: Makeup palettes (Victoria's Secret, Mary Kay & Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette) and Salon Express nail art stamper.
Second Drawer: Big palette is Victoria's Secret and small compact palette is Mary Kay (If you want to know color names on the Mary Kay, let me know)

Second Drawer: Warm Palette 88 Colors - Coastal Scents
Third Drawer: Orly, China Glaze, OPI & Nicole By OPI, Revlon, Ulta, Seche Vite.

Third Drawer: Wet N WIld, Rimmell, LA Colors, Pure Ice

Fourth Drawer: Sally Hansen, Revlon and a drugstore brand

Fourth Drawer: Lotions, removers and baby wipes for makeup removal. They are cheaper than the brand name makeup wipes and in my opinion they clean better.

Fourth Drawer: Mini lotions, two removers, Neutrogena lotion


No comments:

Post a Comment