Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What's In My Purse?

I love the "What's In My Purse?" posts and videos. It's always so fun to see what other women carry in their bags. My bag is a Nine West purse and it's very roomy. The interior lining is a stripe pattern. It has a front flap that has lots of room in it. I usually stick my phone in the front pocket, but since I took the pictures with my phone you won't see it haha.

If you have a "What's In My Purse?" post or video leave a link to it in a comment. I would love to check them out!

Okay, on to the pictures!
L-R: front pouch on purse; inside purse; ulta rewards catalog; ring in front pouch; medicine/contacts pouch; weight watchers weekly magazine; my purse; inside medicine/contacts pouch; Aunt's ring from front pouch of purse.

L-R: makeup/lotion/hand sanitizer from make-up bag; rings from make-up bag; sunglasses inside purse; my wallet; Vera Bradley coin purse; weight watchers 3 month journal; band-aids; fingernail clippers/paperclips; random receipts/ww weekly weigh-in log. 

L-R: 1st picture is same as in last picture (not sure how that happened); hello kitty candy in a cute tin; my glasses, pens/pencils; iPhone cord and earphones.


No comments:

Post a Comment